With Dr. Antonella Grima MD. MSc. Pg.Dip and Dr. Edith Agius MD.
- What is PCOS?
- How is PCOS diagnosed and what causes it?
- How to manage PCOS?
- Emotional well being and PCOS
- Relationships, sexual health and fertility
- Irregular eating behaviour and eating disorders
- The effect of PCOS on our insulin metabolism
- What to eat and what to avoid when you suffer from PCOS
- Sugar cravings, hidden sugars and how to avoid triggers for cravings
- The role of exercise in PCOS
- Practical solutions for living with PCOS and eating on the go
About Dr. Antonella Grima
Dr. Antonella Grima qualified as a Medical Doctor in 2005. She subsequently specialised in Public Health Medicine and obtained a Master of Science degree in Public Health in 2009. In 2014, Dr. Grima obtained a Postgraduate diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics.
Areas of interest include disease prevention, disease modification through a functional approach and using food as medicine.
About Dr. Edith Agius
Dr Edith Agius, graduated as a Doctor in Medicine & Surgery from the University of Malta in 2014.
She is currently specialising in Psychiatry and is reading a Masters in Perinatal Mental Health with Sheffield Hallam University.
Currently, she is working at the Mosta Community Mental Health Clinic and the Perinatal Mental Health Clinic at Mater Dei Hospital.
Her main areas of interest are general adult and perinatal psychiatry.